The 2017 photo competition by the Australian Human Rights Commission explores the broad theme of Home, and we'll showcase here a selection of the best photos you've sent us.
The theme is inspired by Eleanor Roosevelt's famous quote: “Where, after all, do universal human rights begin? In small places, close to home..."
- Winner – James Corben - Homeless, yet happier than most people
- Runner-Up – Nicola Brayan – (Home I)
- Runner-Up – Jamie Clarke – Child’s Play
18 and Over
- Winner – Robin Yong – Flowers of Ethiopia
- Runner-Up – Naomi Shimoda – Lead the Resistance
- Runner-Up – Marcel Wamsteeker – Look of Optimism
About the competition
- There were be two categories for entries: Under 18 and 18 & over.
- Prizes for category winners are Olympus OM-D Mark II camera kits, valued at over $800 and two runners up in each category will receive a $100 voucher from Momento Photo Books.
- The competition closed on 30 September 2017.
If you have a query about the competition, please email email@example.com