We're looking for your interesting photos on the theme of Home.
Please read the following conditions of entry carefully.
Conditions of entry
- Photos should interpret Home in some form.
- Entries are open to anyone residing in Australia and it's territories (except AHRC staff).
- Photos must be the work of the photographer who enters the competition.
- The are two categories in the competition - Under 18, and 18 & over.
- Entries from persons under 18 at 30 September 2017 must have signed parent/guardian consent.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to obtain the permission of the persons/subjects in the photograph.
- Entry is free.
- Multiple entries will be accepted.
- Photographs should have been taken in the last two years.
- Photos should be entered that are not ‘collages’ or rely on heavy use of image manipulation (e.g. photoshop) or overlay.
- Judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Electronic copies only will be received; they should be at 300 DPI and up to 15 MB file size.
- Entries should be submitted via the website form. Filenames for the photos should contain the entrants’ name.
- Each photograph should have a title and a sentence about it.
- Copyright and intellectual property of the images remains the permission of the photographer.
- By submitting the permission form, the entrant grants permission to the Commission to copy and publish their submission (including any photograph or text) or part of it for any purpose relating to the Commission's photo competitions. The Commission may publish your work on our websites, social media sites or in print or digital publication. If it is used in a subsequent project by the Commission, we will pay the photographer $50 per photo for each subsequent use.
- Photographs will be credited wherever the images are used.
- Entries for the 2017 competition will close on Saturday 30 September 2017.
- Submitting the entry form constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
How to submit
See the Submissions page for details.
The Competition will close on Saturday 30 September 2017.